Mgr. Jan Neckář, Ph.D.
Telefon: +420 567 215 880
Masaryk University in Brno, Faculty of Law, Master’s Degree (Mgr.) (2006)
Masaryk University in Brno, Department of Financial Law and National Economy (under the supervision of doc. JUDr. Petr Mrkývka, Ph.D. – Financial Law and Financial Sciences), Ph.D. (2016)
Jan Neckář is a trainee-advocate in the law firm of JUDr. Jan Havlíček, focusing predominantly on financial law, more specifically on tax procedure. He also focuses on administrative law, civil law and commercial law.
Within his legal practice he is employed in a branch of our law firm based in Brno.
He provides clients of our law firm with a broad area of legal advice, including legal representation. In the field of financial law, he also represents clients in proceedings before state authorities or public bodies.
Prior to joining the JUDr. Jan Havlíček law firm he worked as a clerk at the Czech Ministry of Finance (Department of Legislation of Income Taxes). He also worked at the Faculty of Law of Masaryk University and the Faculty of Economics and Administration of Masaryk University as an expert supervisor of the Intellectual Property Module, and in 2011-2013 he was head of the Department of Skills and Innovation of Studies at the Faculty of Law of Masaryk University where he simultaneously worked as an assistant.
Within his scholar work and legal practice he is mainly focused on tax law and participates in conferences in the Czech Republic and abroad. He has his own publishing activities and is a co-founder of the legal journal Právní labyrint that is focused on current issues in law.
He is an external teacher at the Faculty of Law, Masaryk University.
Selected transactions for various clients:
- Consulting for a Czech client/a limited liability company (s.r.o.) in its acquisition – the value of CZK 13 million – legal and financial due diligence, complete preparation of contract documents, legal and tax advice
- Legal representation of an aggrieved party in criminal proceedings
- Division of the splitting by merger within two entities of a client amounting to CZK 10 million
- Complex legal and tax advice for clients, especially in tax inspections focused on income tax and value added tax
- Preparing any pleadings when representing clients in tax inspection, in an appeal against an additional payment assessment, and in administrative justice (including a cassation complaint)
- Preparation of a complete documentation when dealing with real estate transfer – contract documents, escrow service, preparation of an application to enter a record in the Land Registry, and any representation in administrative proceedings before the competent authority.